Do you know a Jasper County citizen who has inspired our community and is leading us to a prosperous and sustainable future? You have until Friday, September 29 to pick up a nomination form from either the Jasper County Chamber Office or the Newton Press-Mentor Office, during business hours.
• be a resident of Jasper County and must be at least 21 years or older.
• must have personally exhibit/demonstrated service beyond that contained in the individual's job description;
• must have demonstrated leadership in improving the economic vitality of our community
• must demonstrate a commitment to public service
• must be active in volunteer service
• must set a positive example, have exceptional ethical qualities, and strive to improve and preserve the community
• must participate in humanitarian activities that make a difference in the well-being of others