It is being stated that there will be some changes to Illinois's Stay-at-home order but that it will continue on past the end of the month. It is also being stated that there will be a second episode of Covid-19 this coming fall and winter.
Realizing this possibility and accepting it is not easy for any of us. It is a necessity for each if us to plan productive ways for ourselves and our family members to use during these tough times.
Here are a few ways you might consider:
• take an online class
• write short stories based on your experiences growing up
• develope your family tree
• learn to draw or paint
• learn to knit, embroidery or crochet
• send cards or letters to military, first responders, family members and the elderly
• call your Grandchildren and read them stories
• create audiobooks for Amazon
• do upkeep to your homes, clean, paint, repair
• make bird houses
• feed birds and squirrels
• enjoy some good books
• make ornaments for next years tree
• plant a garden
• try new recipes
The lists could go on and on...
Use your time wisely!